This year's presentation day will be held on Thursday March 12th. All the details on the evening can be found on our Presentation Day page.
The program for our week 11 meet is now available on the Club Documents page. Given the forecast rain, we will make a decision on the weather on Saturday morning prior to 8am.
Entries for the ACT Multievent carnival close on Sunday February 9th at 11.59pm! Check out our Multievent page for more information
A reminder that there is NO MEET this weekend due to the long weekend - see you all on February 1st!!
The planned meet which will be Week 9 in our schedule is still ON at this stage pending a decision on air quality tomorrow morning. Given the recent variability in air quality from day to day the decision will be made prior to set-up (before 8am). We will refer to the Air Rater App on Air quality, as advised by ACT Health which will give hourly information. If it is marginal we may go ahead but not run longer races on the round track.
As we are still in school holidays we will have familiies away and appreciate the help of other parents to fill in where there are gaps -we will be in need of extra helpers on round track and hurdles. We would all appreciate lots of set up help are some regular helpers will be away.
Given the forecast for smoke haze to continue and perhaps worsen over the coming days the Committee has made the early decision to CANCEL the planned meet for this Saturday. We hope that all our families are keeping safe during this difficult time and we hope to be able to restart our season on January 18th.
Coach Rodney is away this week so there wont be any Thursday training this week - will recommence next week.