The planned meet which will be Week 9 in our schedule is still ON at this stage pending a decision on air quality tomorrow morning. Given the recent variability in air quality from day to day the decision will be made prior to set-up (before 8am). We will refer to the Air Rater App on Air quality, as advised by ACT Health which will give hourly information. If it is marginal we may go ahead but not run longer races on the round track.
As we are still in school holidays we will have familiies away and appreciate the help of other parents to fill in where there are gaps -we will be in need of extra helpers on round track and hurdles. We would all appreciate lots of set up help are some regular helpers will be away.